ADHD Advocacy & Coaching
What you get when hiring ADD Advocate
- Acts as a supportive sounding board for goals and action plans to achieve.
- Supports needed strategies for success.
- Reinforces the need for the child to understand how ADHD is impacting him/her.
- Insures the existence of adequate school support in the form of a 504 or IEP
- Provides off-site support for 504/IEP process through discussion of parental rights and effective advocacy as well as attendance to school meetings via phone conferencing.
- Provides college accommodation support